Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media. Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information. Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling. Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
Day-to-day duties might include
- Dealing with passenger enquiries about flight departures and arrivals
- Checking in passengers and giving seat numbers
- Providing boarding passes and luggage labels
- Telling passengers about luggage restrictions
- Weighing baggage and collecting any excess weight charges
- Taking care of people with special needs, and unaccompanied children
- Calming and reassuring nervous passengers
All/any payments shall be made by Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- in favour of "THE MADRAS FLYING CLUB LTD" payable at "Chennai"
All applicants for pilot traning are informed that The Madras Flying Club has not authorised consultant or representative to collect payments on its behalf.
NO REFUND / NEED TO PAY FULL FEES
The Organisation will guide trainees in finding suitable accommodation as per their budget for Boys and Girls.